190209

YESSA!!Chicken pox terror is over...I just need to go the damn doctor and get two wk mc..YAYAYE!!! today i opened my eyes @ 11 onli.. HAHAH..Then went to bathe and do usual stuff.. Then I went over to Thiru the pig's house to collect my hw and i almost fainted seeing how much hw i had...Soon im gonna commit suicide if my mother expects mi to finish everything...SEEESH!!Now im online and pathetically there is only two ppl online..The Sentimental Vimal and Sangaari Sista..I dun wanna chat with them..I dun noe wad to talk..How pathetic can i get???HIASH!! Now watching sme comedy on youtube..I saw the Certain Chapters and got the biggest shock outta my life.. SO VULGER LA..Haiyo.. I quite shocked...Planning to slack my life off on the computer until Silanthi start..It seems that Shiva is encountering a lot of probs and everyone misses mi in school..HEHEHE(:I made a big IMPACT!!! Updates soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment