160209

My house was totally chaotic wen i woke up..everyone was rushing..my brother as usual was late fer booking in..i was like wth is happening..is this a house or MRT station...finally yudhish left..Mum was hurrying..i think it runs in the family..to rush until they die..lucky im not like that..my genes are entirely different..i woke up and watch tv..sme crappo shit was gng on..i duno hu invented the news..if i catch hold of the person, i will kill him with my bare hands..the news reporter face like worse then dorg..just like my mother...HAHAHA..i ate my fav breakfast..COOKIE(:..i watched smemore of the crappy news..And went online...Keerthana did not go school today..i duno why..she is another useless doggy..HAHA..(No offence gal)i chatted with Linges..He is a gd chap.. talks sense..Not rubbish like sme guys...HAHA..His body is darnn hot..HAH..thats a compliment..rite now, blogging and chatting wit Keeerthaaaannnnaaa...HAHA
updates soon...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment