170209[Tuesday]

WEI...i feel like im seriously going down the drain...im going to die if im in this house a sec longer...i just feel so darn bored and worn out...There isn't any shit to pluck in this house...DAMN IT TO HELL...Now i have been listening to songs..AGAIN): i listened to a kadhalvirus song; FEB 14..this song seriously rox my life..its like so fcuking touching...i simply lurf it...Trying to download that song now...KAYS...Im blabbering and i think its a sign of mental illness...If i die, the cause fer my death is this house..Making me go super crazy...and being online is a big total waste of time...Noone is online..That vetti Indran ask mi to wait and is neva coming bk...CB..That sentimental Vimal is online..But i got nothing to ask him...Then Eusof is online, but i duno wad to talk to him...OHMYGOODNESS,THARUNYA GET A LIFE...I hate my house...CRAPPO..KAYS, i think im gonna shut this damn comp down and watch tv..(:i fugured wad to do at last..Todayis a day which made me go crazy...OMG help mi....
HAISH...
):

No comments:

Post a Comment